Greezr Ke70

GREESR

New to the whole forum deal but i figured its time to go public with the keto.

It's been in the build for a year now. A daily drive, a weekend warrior and a drift toy...

The ideal car right?

A 1983 silver flat front ke70 that was given to our family for my sister and i to learn how to drive.

So far i have fitted a set of autometre gauges (coolant temp, oil pressure and a tacho), Fuel cell and holly blue fuel pump, upgraded fuel lines to handle efi later... maybe, twin 45mm DCOE webber carbies, electronic egnition upgrade, CIG locked diff, TRD adjustable rear shocks, OXY springs,

Ebay special hydraulic E-brake (yet to be plumbed up)

Pictures to follow at a later date.

Members dont see this ad

Hey mate, interested to see how your handbrake goes there. When are you planning on getting it plumbed up and giving her a test? Mine is set up similar just swapped around and i ran flexible hoses through the firewall forwards. I'm not sure how mine is going to go so if you get it up and running id love to know how you go.

This is mine vv

post-17114-0-24586300-1349593730_thumb.jpg

post-17114-0-49942300-1349593692_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get how pushing the lever would be in any way comfortable, all your bodys inertia is being pushed either sideways or backwards through a corner, so all your momentum is fighting against the action.

I'm not sayin' it wouldnt work, if that comfortable for you, but it goes against every iota of rational thought to me :P

yeah i dunno i thought it would be less awkward but hey i could be wrong. Ill find out when i get it going. I have enough slack in the lines to simply swap it 180 degrees. Plus in that location where i wanted it to have to Pull instead the lever would be quite far forward and i would need to reach to get at it. - I Guess with a longer handle it would reduce that..... I picked push and that spot to have a quick operation and then hands back on the wheel.

I don't get how pushing the lever would be in any way comfortable, all your bodys inertia is being pushed either sideways or backwards through a corner, so all your momentum is fighting against the action.

Technically you will be doing to same motion to reach for the handle as the operation of mine will already be complete before you even get a grip on the handle to pull so thats where my logic came from but yeah like i said. See how it goes ...

my boss has an off road buggy and his turn brake has two master cylinders on for left rear the other right rear. push for left pull for right. it does work fine for him but when i looked at the positioning of my hydro and shifter and still retain factory h/brake i figured pull with it to the left of the shifter.

i just need a longer shifter now so its more comfy going from shift to lock up.. i need a dildo shifter with out the clear bubbly light up grossness. haha i looked on fleabay for a long steel shift knob but they don't seem to be out there.

• 2 weeks later...