January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_645138 So, did you print out the redbook spec sheet? or? My mate applied and got turned down using just redbook, they said they needed a letterhead from Nissan with all specifications. What car was it? I printed out every spec sheet I could find on the car and handed it in. Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_645141 What car was it? I printed out every spec sheet I could find on the car and handed it in. S13 CA18DET lol, and for now he is stuck with a car he can't even drive. (sorry for going offtopic) Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_645145 Its because imports are sketch with their spec's because they weren't sold here. Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_645209 More off topic madness. Its because imports are sketch with their spec's because they weren't sold here. I had to get my S13 weighed at a weighstation before I could get it rego'd. For that same reason I think. EDIT: Car's looking good. Should paint the bonnet! :) Edited January 27, 201313 yr by Willis Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_645217 out of curiusity, how much did the s13 weight? (according to the weigh bridge) Report
February 5, 201313 yr Author comment_646272 Kia's are high. S15's suck. Upset this dude when I asked if this car was dumped. Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_646276 Kia's are high. I was in Peanut with the missus and she asked me what kind of 4WD was next to us, it was a Suzuki Swift. :lolcry: Report
February 5, 201313 yr Author comment_646323 I bought a thing of bog yesterday, so I'm making steps towards it... slowly. Report
February 7, 201313 yr Author comment_646560 Bought a water filter and regulator for the compressor. So now all I need is paint. I thought great when it was only $20 but then I realised You need $30 fittings to actually hook it up to anything. Hit up my local 4wd track Servo fun Report
February 17, 201313 yr Author comment_647738 So I woke up Friday and was like "Yeah ʇ~~ɔ lets paint this shit". So since I had the day off shit was painted. Had a large bog that morning. And now my car doesn't look like poo Edited February 17, 201313 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now