January 13, 201313 yr comment_643440 Ouch! Ask a welder.. would he fill it up with something that will grip the cast iron. maybe braizing rod or steel welding, then recentre the whole thing and retap a bolthole in there. Motor engineers must come up against this occasionally, but its a matter of cost in fixing it or replacing it. I think another block will be the way to go, anyone who works on it will be on $100+ an hour. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_643447 ..pass the bill to your dad! Edited January 13, 201313 yr by altezzaclub Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_643464 I know the feeling... Still, I wish I had left-hand drills 40years ago, I've broken off plenty of Eziouts and made jobs even worse. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_643545 Oh man broken eziouts are the worst Done it a few times at work. And also broken tap bits you spend all the time drillin and tapping then the darn bit breaks and you gotta start again lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now