February 26, 201313 yr comment_648528 Hello, Trying to figure out what clutch i have without removing the clutch itself. So i can find a replacement for when the time comes to replace it. I know it has an xtreme clutch P.N CTY 22011 HD. This is handy if i wanted to replace it with a xtreme clutch, but i want an exedy heavy duty. I have rang and emailed xtreme to find out what clutch i have from what car but they don't want to give me the info they just want me to but another clutch. I have rang exedy and they don't seem to under stand i have a rwd 4agze and the conversation seems to go no where. So that is my problem This is all the info i have on the car ATM, its an ae71 with a 4agze from a ae92 with a t40 gearbox. Old clutch P.N CTY 22011 HD. And i know its different to my 4age with a t50. Does anyone have the answer for me please. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now