Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My New Ke30, Also My First Car

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I'm new here so forgive any forum etiquette that I may be missing.

 

Just thought I would share a few pics of my Ke30 that I just got this week. Ive been wanting one of these since I was a little kid. This is also my first car, so I'm a bit of a noob in this department.

 

Its a 1978 CS model. On the clock it says its only done 57 000k's and the owner told me he bought it off a 70 yo couple. But judging by the engine bay and seats I believe it to have done 157k. My future plans are to keep the car as original as possible but do am engine conversion maybe a 13B.

 

The original owner had the sun visor and the fender mirrors, which I have now removed due to personal taste. I will be looking to sell these items, but I will make a separate post later. I also just post-17788-0-41833300-1361939219_thumb.jpgput on the rollaclub stickers.

 

I was also wondering do I have to put lead in the engine ? Or is unleaded fine ?

 

Also there is a button near the key, is that a manual choke or just a button to release key ?

 

Let me know what you guys think of it and I would like to know how much you guys would have paid for this car.

 

Sorry for long post, thanks for help in advance.

cheers, Mus.post-17788-0-38882600-1361938975_thumb.jpgpost-17788-0-95909100-1361938990_thumb.jpgpost-17788-0-77164500-1361939033_thumb.jpgpost-17788-0-91307900-1361939111_thumb.jpg

post-17788-0-24421000-1361939054_thumb.jpg

Very clean mate. Good find.

 

I'd use it, some people will say don't worry but I think I get better economy when I use it.

 

The button on top of the ignition barrel is just to release the key.

  • Author

oh right, thanks mate

Looks wonderful! Look after it nicely, ones that good are getting very hard to find.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Where abouts in melbs are you? I saw this on carsales not long ago, good pick up.

Very clean.

 

From most servo's/7.11's/autobarn etc you can buy small or big bottles of additive for the fuel.

It's cheap in the small bottles and lasts a few full tank refills.

  • Author

Thanks mate.

I'm actually in Sydney, had it transported over.

 

Oh right will give that a go.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.