My Toyota Ke70

Tipu Khan

I have 1 question..where is Ac Air Filter In Ke70.??.becoz when i start Ac..Cooling Fine..but Air Pressure in Passenger Cabin is Very Low ....is any body know how to clean Air Flow in Car..or where Ac Air Filter Located...Thanks......./////////////sorry for Bad English..:) :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club :)

Like what you have with the KE70, are there many of the KE70's driving around in your country?

1980 model being a very early example of a left hand drive Corolla!

A link to mine, from Australia ;) Lots of photos and history....

http://www.rollaclub...t/page__st__510

Maybe one of the resistors for the multispeed motor is not functioning correctly? I'm not much of an expert on auto electrical but I have heard of this problem happening. What is your fan speed, 1,2 and 3 (highest).

Check your pipes under the dashboard, it does take a little while to remove the parts without breaking them but it may find solve the problem.

Edited by Ben-89

There shoould be a multi speed motor that pushes out the air. Is it functioning correctly?

Yes Its Work Fine know...i open all Ac Air Pipes...Clean It...Clean Ac fan with High Pressure Air....then fit Pipes...then it work fine...:)...there are very dust in Ac fan..and Condenser ...After 33 year its was...becoz my Father Donot use Ac...when he give it to me...know i use it with ac..Did u know after 33 year i put Freon ,,and it work fine...Thats Great Thing..Toyota Always Best...:)....:) And Thanks For Help Bro...:)...and Where are u from.?

Welcome to the club :)

Like what you have with the KE70, are there many of the KE70's driving around in your country?

1980 model being a very early example of a left hand drive Corolla!

A link to mine, from Australia ;) Lots of photos and history....

http://www.rollaclub...t/page__st__510

Maybe one of the resistors for the multispeed motor is not functioning correctly? I'm not much of an expert on auto electrical but I have heard of this problem happening. What is your fan speed, 1,2 and 3 (highest).

Check your pipes under the dashboard, it does take a little while to remove the parts without breaking them but it may find solve the problem.

Know its working Fine Thanks...the Air Pressure Block due to lot of dust.....and u have really very nice ke70...No In My Country ke70 very rare ....did u know it is to difficult to find ke70 Parts in Saudi Arabia...i just find stock items ...or goto Car junk Yard..and find old one.....what about u...in Australia u find parts easily .????

Glad to see a sedan in stock form! Here's my wagon (van, technically!) all the way from Sri Lanka-

http://www.rollaclub... island__st__30

She needs a good respray badly, but that'll have to wait till next year.

Ben's sedan is a true minter though!

Regards.

hmm...U have really Nice Car Bro......Also Neat ..no need to repaint......and IN Sri Lanka did u find ke70.?

hmm...U have really Nice Car Bro......Also Neat ..no need to repaint......and IN Sri Lanka did u find ke70.?

Thanks! My father says that back in the day KE70 wagons and sedans were very common, but they're dwindling now. I've not seen a KE70 sedan on the road in ages! However, the KE72 vans and wagons (1983-1987) are still common on our roads and they're popularity is overwhelming! They also command high prices when they appear on the classifieds.

Yes Its Work Fine know...i open all Ac Air Pipes...Clean It...Clean Ac fan with High Pressure Air....then fit Pipes...then it work fine... :)...there are very dust in Ac fan..and Condenser ...After 33 year its was...becoz my Father Donot use Ac...when he give it to me...know i use it with ac..Did u know after 33 year i put Freon ,,and it work fine...Thats Great Thing..Toyota Always Best... :).... :) And Thanks For Help Bro... :)...and Where are u from.?

Its great that it still works after all these years. Well done.

I am in Brisbane, Australia.

Good to see it was only dust blocking the air ducting, I am from Melbourne Australia.

Over the past few years the ke70 has risen in popularity so ones which would normally go to the junkyard are

Bought and used for drifting or other forms of Motorsport... Which means finding original or specific parts can become very difficult. There are some Taiwanese reproduction parts that are available but to me it is not the same.

While mine was original and looked after before I got it, somebody a long time ago made some changes. It took a number of years to find original parts especially for the interior but I got there. The outside was a little easier to restore as it had very very small rust and some dents. All the lights, trim and plastic is like new as its has always been garaged. With some fresh paint it is like new again.

Good to see it was only dust blocking the air ducting, I am from Melbourne Australia.

Over the past few years the ke70 has risen in popularity so ones which would normally go to the junkyard are

Bought and used for drifting or other forms of Motorsport... Which means finding original or specific parts can become very difficult. There are some Taiwanese reproduction parts that are available but to me it is not the same.

While mine was original and looked after before I got it, somebody a long time ago made some changes. It took a number of years to find original parts especially for the interior but I got there. The outside was a little easier to restore as it had very very small rust and some dents. All the lights, trim and plastic is like new as its has always been garaged. With some fresh paint it is like new again.

hmm..GooD...IN Saudi Arabia...Also very difficult to find parts...even the Parking Light i can not find here...The Lights Bumper End cap.Radiator Grill ...Indicator LIght All Come From Pakistan....in Saudi Arabia..it is to difiicult to find exterior parts also...just find in Car junk yard....