My Toyota Ke70

Tipu Khan

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...but dear when i use Ac..Car will become hot( half temp.)..why.??so I'm afraid .

That is what the aircon load on the motor does. The motor is working harder and the aircon radiator is pouring out all the heat from inside your car, and all that heat goes straight back into your engine compartment.

If it goes past half I would worry. Clean the radiator out and test the thermostat. Does it get very cold at night?

That is what the aircon load on the motor does. The motor is working harder and the aircon radiator is pouring out all the heat from inside your car, and all that heat goes straight back into your engine compartment.

If it goes past half I would worry. Clean the radiator out and test the thermostat. Does it get very cold at night?

Yes i clean it...yes very cold at night...at night when i start ac..the temp.is about 1 point..but in day...half temp..

Hello again.

Just make sure the cooling system is at its best. You may want to invest in an aftermarket temperature gauge so that you can know if half temp is even hot. These old standard gauges do not indicate actual temperature, and after 30 years the sender unit in the engine can become slow to react or ineffective, or misread all together.

Perhaps you can fit an inline temperature sensor in the side of the hotter top radiator hose and see exactly how hot the water gets at its hottest. Anything under 90 degrees Celsius could be considered normal, generally it should stay around the same temperature as your thermostat opens, give or take 5 degrees.

There really is no accurate way of assessing any issue unless you have an accurate temperature reading.

Hello again.

Just make sure the cooling system is at its best. You may want to invest in an aftermarket temperature gauge so that you can know if half temp is even hot. These old standard gauges do not indicate actual temperature, and after 30 years the sender unit in the engine can become slow to react or ineffective, or misread all together.

Perhaps you can fit an inline temperature sensor in the side of the hotter top radiator hose and see exactly how hot the water gets at its hottest. Anything under 90 degrees Celsius could be considered normal, generally it should stay around the same temperature as your thermostat opens, give or take 5 degrees.

There really is no accurate way of assessing any issue unless you have an accurate temperature reading.

hmm///u r right....Now Problem Finish...I clean the Radiator..and put the best quality Coolant Water....Now Car become hot..But not half(1 point Below from Half at day.and just 1 point at Night..)..Thanks Bro..For Your Help...Thanks...:) :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...