New Panels For Ke3x-ke55

Dan

I know this has been discussed somewhere on Rollaclub before, however I found nothing on it when I searched for it.

So I come to the actual question, can I get front quarter panels for my KE55; and where can I get them? It would be great to have a fresh new panel to work with. All I can get from rare spares is the lower rust section.

Cheers,

Dan.

Members dont see this ad

You wouldn't happen to remember where you got these panels from would you? I'm interested, as pretty much all corolla front quarters are rusted out these days, and a rust section from Rare Spares is worth 30-40 odd bucks... (one or the other, I've now forgot).

Dan.

Yeah, I am pretty sure that when I first saw this (about a year ago) people were saying that they were made in Taiwan, and also that some companies made pretty poor fitting copies.

Thanks for the help coln72.

Have a good one,

Dan.

I can get one piece fibreglass front ends for my speedway car for 200 bucks.. however that doesnt suit the road... I have thought of making moulds for fibreglass panels however I don't have any straight panels... yet.

Dan.