September 15, 201313 yr comment_667093 I used daryll from sa whitewalls. He was a bit of an older bloke but knew the difference between a good job and a bad job Haha yeah he's who did the good set on my car. He's a top bloke! Report
October 9, 201312 yr Author comment_668863 Not a lot more to update with other than some nice clean oil plugs and leads. I got myself a jaf badge for the grill and some rain guards from a seller on this website. Pretty happy with the look so far just need to find some new window seals as the original ones have gone brittle and I lost parts of them. Does anyone know where I can get new window seal from? I can only find door, windscreen, trunk and back window rubbers. Thinking of taking the rolla off the road in the next couple of months to strip back for a nice new paint job and cut out the rust in the cursed rear quarter! Report
October 9, 201312 yr comment_668924 Its called flocking, you can get it from your local rare spares etc by the metre. Need about 8 metres to do a whole 30/55. Iirc I used some that was made for an old falcon or cortina as they didn't have any corolla specific stuff. Report
January 2, 201412 yr Author comment_674661 Love the car!! Where did you get the fender mirrors?? Just off eBay mate, there are a few similar styles on there. These are chrome/stainless steel Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now