My Ke20 Build

ke2020

hi all,

just pick up my new ke20. just sold the first one i had as it was a one owner car and wayyy to clean to cut up.

here is the thing i love ke20's and love rotaries so I'm going to combined the two together to build my dream car. i have spoken to a number of people who engineer cars and they are happy to pass the car with a 12a turbo set up as long as the brakes/suspension and a few other safety requirements are met.

i do want a street car but something that i can race as well. apart from free riding riding stand up jet skis professionally i really enjoy a good night at the drags.

i will keep you all posted with pics threw out the build but here is the car is standard form. its not too bad considering age but surprisingly she drives really really well.

I'm taking her down to SDR motorsport today to see what they think.

Edited by ke2020
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

the orange one was a one owner with 64000 miles on the clock. it was a shame to pull it apart so i sold it. the new one i just bought is a honest looking car that drives well. i went to SDR today so sort out a few thing and have booked it in for a cage, tubs, trans tunnel and a dummy fit of a 13b.

change of plans just bought this ke26 panel van couldn't help my self. its everything i wanted to do plus more. cannot wait to pick her up to send it straight to the paint shop. i will post pics of the process. colour will either be the new holden tiel colour or a mercedes grey havnt made up my mind yet.post-19087-0-82896100-1379931157_thumb.jpgpost-19087-0-47637500-1379931168_thumb.jpgpost-19087-0-36100700-1379931176_thumb.jpg