Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Off To Sydney!!

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Well some of you knew this, but many of you don't. I am moving to Sydney in just over 2 weeks as i have been offered a job with Australian Aerospace.

 

I've had a awesome time in the club up here, and have met some cool people. I don't know how accessible internet is for me down there but i will try my best to come on here when i get down there.

 

At the moment, i will be leaving on the 29th of March. And yeah, Poo's coming with me!

 

I will probably see some of you before i go, but for the people i don't see, Goodbye!!

Sorry to hear your leaving dude!.......:D

 

Make sure you do stay in touch, and help to increase the population of rollaclubbing down your new way...........

 

And also make sure to keep updates on that lovely car of yours!...........:D

 

Have FUN!.............

  • Author

Thanks guys.

 

I still have a couple of exams to do before i go, so its not that exciting atm lol.

 

I will try and stay in touch, i don't know what the internet situation is where I'm staying but we'll see.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm sitting here in a Port Mcquarie internet cafe, thought i would say hi.

 

Some nice places down this way, but the roads are so shit, poor poo...

 

But it is cool how they tell you when there are speed cameras coming up, so you can slow down in time for them lol.

 

I will hopefully say hi again tomorrow, from Richmond.

 

Cya's!

But it is cool how they tell you when there are speed cameras coming up, so you can slow down in time for them lol.

 

Haha yea...its like "Speed camera slow down", "no seriously theres a speed camera you need to slow down NOW", "we wernt joking!", "its coming", "Here it is!". Youd have to be mentally retarded to be caught!

  • Author

Well i have finally made it to richmond (well i was here yesterday). Pretty nice place i guess, the main feature being the RAAF base.

 

hahah some guy in a ralliart magna is doing laps with jesus music up really loud hahahahah.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Hi.

 

Havent been on here for a while so i thought i would just update a little.

 

Living in the uni isnt to bad, but the f@$kin rent is killing me, and taking alot of my money at the same time. Works great, working on the C130J's at the moment.

 

Poo's still going strong but it will probably be up for sale soon, got my eye on a new car (don't worry its still toyota). Mind you it has 2 more cylinders, 2 more turbos more valves and another cam :ninja:

 

I'm coming up to Brisbane in 2 weeks for the Drift Nats so if anyone will be out there then it would be good to say hi.

 

Anyway gotta go,

 

Cyas!

Great to here from ya :bash:

 

Poo for sale ?

 

Dear God, not this, again :ninja: !

 

Hell, if rents killing you - another car's gona do the back pocket wonders lol !

  • Author

Haha yeah it might be up for sale again...

 

I want something newer etc., but then again i look at poo and just wanna keep it :ninja:

 

So i really don't know what I'm doing lol.

 

Rent will be going down soon so that side of it will be all good.

2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j 2j :ninja:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.