Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Removing T50 Off A 4A

Featured Replies

Seems stupid to me did this on my 4age keto n it was easy as I'm just stuck on the 17mm behind the carby I spent all morning trying to undo n I slipped off it bad enough to need stitches ( in the hospital right now ) I've tried with a normal ringy n I slipped with the ratchet n couldn't get it undone with the spanner maybe a bent spanner or something any ideas will help

 

if you undo the gearbox mount bolts, you can jack the back of the box up a bit to tilt the engine away from the firewall to make a bit more room.

  • Author

I feel pretty stupid got it with 3 long extension bars and a swivel joint worst part about the day was when some retard started a fight with me n I didn't have my right hand haha didn't go so well

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.