Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Victorian Motorkhana Championship 2014

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is where I chime in with my own congratulations to you, second place is nothing to be sneezed at, well done!

 

I should mention that Blue Thing & I will be competing at Round 10 in Altona (better late than never?). Have sorted a few more niggles that have been plaguing me, so all things going well I will finally get to play again. :)

  • Replies 45
  • Views 198.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was a pleasure to meet you Camry Crusader, good to be able to put a face to a name.   Results from the VMC Round 10 held at Toyota Motor Corp on Sunday are in.....took out three flags.....damn I'

Posted Images

baaaaaastaaarrrrds....................

 

Rub it in. I don't get to play anymore :(

 

Whats the date on the Altona event. Might be able to get a leave pass for the day.

 

PS. Energy breakthrough is on this weekend Luke....

Edited by coln72

  • Author

The Altona event is on Sunday the 23rd of November, scrutineering starts at 9am & racing at 10am I believe.

 

That time of year again already... How have efforts on this model gone? Not sure if I'll be able to make it up there this weekend, it's a busy one this week!

Not involved directly this year - no longer teaching :greenbounce: (now working in the car industry). Still giving advice though and will be volunteering for the event as a flaggie.

The last round this weekend. Without anything to lose or gain, I will be most interested in the results of the juniors. Currently a kid in Class A leads another in Class F 43-35. But by dropping their two results atm, the scores are 35-32. So along with F1, two major titles will be decided on the 23rd!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

It was a pleasure to meet you Camry Crusader, good to be able to put a face to a name.

 

Results from the VMC Round 10 held at Toyota Motor Corp on Sunday are in.....took out three flags.....damn I'm rusty. Blue Thing placed 20th of 52 Outright (11th of 43 if you remove the Specials), same-same on Handicap & 4th of 13 in Class A. Nothing broke & she started first crank the next morning, feels good to have some confidence in her again.

 

post-5437-0-62310400-1416992028_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-77971700-1416992076_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-02734400-1416992139_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-46321600-1416992188_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-40607500-1416992276_thumb.jpg

You had rubber left! Why don't you have a go :P

 

My best effort was a pair of tyres in one test........

  • Author

We ran out of tests. :P

 

BT is a whole different car now, need me some more practice (& a rear disc brake conversion) before I get to a racetrack.

  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't do so well in r10. Just got the season over and done with.

 

Looking forward to presentation night on Tuesday.

 

When is the 2015 thread starting?

When you start it :P

I could start it. But I'm a Johnny-come-lately to this forum. carbonboy has been putting in the hard yards talking to himself for a couple of years about the VMC. I'll give him an opportunity to kick things off.

don't worry about it, start it up a couple of weeks before the first round.

  • Author

Sorry guys, I don't quite have the Internet access that I used to, so I'm behind the 8-ball a fair bit. I was thinking of starting the 2015 thread when I get my mitts on a copy (or at least a draft) of the 2015 VMC Calender. I only managed to compete in three rounds this year, so overall results have kind of drifted past me. No offence would be taken if you did start the thread CC, I'm kinda used to talking to myself. :jamie:

 

P.S - Kickn5k, if you're reading this, I DOUBLE-DARE you to bring Godfrey out & show me RWD is faster. :P

No need-everyone knows rwd is faster and sooooo much more fun :P

I do have a copy of the 2015 calendar. So in that case, I'll start the thread later tonight.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.