Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Can't I Find My Car Anywhere?

Featured Replies

Hey guys I'm new so hi, I'm working on what I think is a 67 ke10 but I can't find any history on the car using the chassis number which is below 260000 which is why I believe it's a 67?

 

Can anyone share a link to a rolla database I can search?

 

Thanks in advance can't wait to come cruising when she is finished

  • Author

Thanks Raven, i have tried that one and returns no result and their manual search only goes back to 1969. Any other ideas?

 

 

  • Author

Searching for suitable delorien base for time machine now littleredspirit!

VIN's weren't recorded until 1988 in Australia.

 

The only way he's going to be able to find something is through an old service manual that Toyota has or something to that effect.

 

Unfortunately, there isnt a lot to go on, BUT, I have someone I can ask regarding KE1x info. He might be able to scan me a few brochures or point me in the direction that you need to go.

 

I'll see what I can do. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.