Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butters - 12A Turbo Ke30 Sedan - Grandad Spec

Featured Replies

  • Author

When I get back to TAS I just have to drop off the seats to the trimmer, and he will finish the job. I hope it turns out good. While he is doing that, I will be doing a mission with my datsun 1200 sedan which has been donated to my < pretty much > adopted brother who was stoked when i told him, being his first car and all. Even though it's old and it's an auto, if it has tunes he is ʞ©$ɟing stoked. Brings back the love of just the simple shit hey :D I love him like family, feels good to be buying him his first car. I bought Dave his first one < TX Coupe > and my oldest is eyeing off my TC Coupe.... Get it In To ya!!

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Ok so I made a quick trip to Tassie, prparing to drive BUTTRS up to QLD and organising our house remos going on down there. We still own a house in Tasmania so we are putting a new kitchen and bathroom, as well as new flooring in throughout then keeping it as a rental. Anyway, I picked up the retrimmed interior for BUTTRS.. let me know what you think. The yellow vinyl has a pattern embossed into it., kinda like a carbon fibre style pattern. I would have liked the head rests grey, however the way the seat foam is, it would have looked funny and the stiching wouldn't have sat well. I still think it turned out better than I thought. It was done by Super Trim in moonah, tasmania. Any of you down there considering a retrim should give them a call. Even just to get materials for yourself if need be, very friendly and easy to deal with. Anyway, here are the pics

 

rlb713.jpg29bmqvm.jpg2jdfg2t.jpgi213qr.jpg

 

I also returned the Supalites, and got them again in 16" which is what i orgiinally wanted. I will get a pic of them fitted when I go back down in a few weeks. Also planning a respray while I am down there before I head back up, but you never know, I might just leave it until I get up here, I just have nowhere to do it around here that is all. Anyway, Peace!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.