Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much Power Will A Toyoglide Handle?

Featured Replies

Car is a 3k ke25 with toyoglide.

Wondering how much power people have put thru them?

Not looking for huge numbers, maybe 100 hp at engine. Standard bigport 4age sort of power..

Also is there any way to adapt a 4age to one?

 

I'm sure someone could give you a more educated answer but first thing that comes to my mind is.. why? toyoglide is revving its tits off at 110 kph. I wanted to do this with my 25 to keep it original with my rebuilt 3K but i just found a K50 and swapped it. best thing i could have done i think.

  • Author

Well I picked up a very unusual soft top convertable ke25, qld mod plated. And I kinda like the idea of keeping it as close to stock as I can. Probably won't go 4age, atm anyway. Maybe a lukewarm 3/4/5k. It would rarely see highway work and only really be a cruise around town or to and from work car. The auto which I thought I would hate I actually kinda love for its quirkiness.

Edited by crunk81us

  • Author

Car is a bit sad and tired now and I am in no rush to make it 100%. Just roadworthy and reliable for now.. Plus it's about time I was the prick holdin up traffic instead of being the one trying to fly past ;)

  • Author

Remember Toyoglides went in Coronas of that vintage, and had what, 80, 90 horsepower...

 

Didn't know that.. Thanks.. Should handle anything I'm likely to do with it then :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.