Arthurs Seat Cruise (22nd Of April)

Tiger

Just thought I'd cut and paste the list of toymods cars / people / food confirmed

Toymods list:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujiwara_ToFu - AE86 / 4AGE - Sausages and Bread

da_horse - SV21 / 3S-FE -?

Stock_AE86 - R31 Silhouette / RB30DET - Infamous RED eksy + Drinks + Cups

b1gb3n - AE86 / 4AGE - BEEER!!! YES! (passengers only)

Sam_Q - AE86 / 4AGE - Drinks and cups

Jetspeedcamry - VZV21 / 2VZ-FE - light snacks, bread and sodium chloride.

Phil D - RA28 / 18RG - ?

inertia - AZ92 / 4A-GZE - fchevaps, skinless sausages and OMGWTF - BBQ sauce

trd-stT162 - AE82 / 4AGE - chips and snacks

Rallystanza - AE86 / 4AC - hamburger patties + loads of bread

AJ_AE82 - AE71 / 4AC - sorry paul, she did beat you to the list [treasurer]

stahlz_ae86 - AE71 / 4AC - Food, drinks, salad

Chooney (ae86dc) - AE82 / 4AGE - Chicken!!!

Levin_Boi (ae86dc) - with chooney

Yian - MA61 / 7MGTE - eating our food

rthy - whatever is running on that day - cam corder with 1 gig stick (for the w1n!)

NeoNasty - JZZ30 / 1JZGTE or ST162 / 3SGE - ?

4AGE - AE86 / 4AGE - something something

Clown - AW11 / 4AGZE - cam corder (for the w1n!)

-NiCkeL- TA22 / 2TG - sausages, bread, drinks + free esky he scored.

GTI-TRD - AE92 / 4AGE -

Gaki86 - AE86 / 4AGE -

AE86DRFT (ae86dc) - AE82 / 4AGE

Cya Saturday (Stahlz_ae86)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 10 cars from our side, so I'll grab a bulk pack of snags. Who'd like to volunteer for bread?

Sauce/serviettes/plates?

Drinks?

Hamburger meat?

Chops?

If nothing is replied on here, I'll just grab some stuff for us on the day like I did at our first event (this time... not as much! I think I bought enough to last on a day like this Saturday :dance: )

Thanks for the post up, Paul.. and welcome aboard :D

It's about 10 cars from our side, so I'll grab a bulk pack of snags. Who'd like to volunteer for bread?

Sauce/serviettes/plates?

Drinks?

Hamburger meat?

Chops?

If nothing is replied on here, I'll just grab some stuff for us on the day like I did at our first event (this time... not as much! I think I bought enough to last on a day like this Saturday :dance: )

Thanks for the post up, Paul.. and welcome aboard :D

I'm going to be late, but I can bring backups if you like???

Maybe some more drinks?

I also ask people to respect that we are going to brickmakers park to commemorate the loss of a good friend. So if people do acknoledge that it is a massive meetup then please let it be known why we are there.

Of course, Sam Q :D

Originally this was our 1st Official Cruise for RollaClub members in Vic. Now that there has been a tragic loss amongst the community, we have also added to remember him via this cruise out of respects for his wishes. Trust me, I will make sure ALL know the purpose of this cruise.

OK... Tiger's new challenge. I just found out my ride to the cruise won't be here on time for me to get there at the time I was hoping to get there..

Hmmm.....

I'll think of something. (looks at bus schedule)..... I should be safe :P

See you all down at Northlands :P

I was very disappointed with the RollaClub turnout. Only members I saw were Muller, TheNobbler (thanks for the ride home once again) rthy and Paul. I couldn't see anybody else. And how many people put up their hands to come to begin with? It just got taken over completely by the Toymods mob. It was under different circumstances as it was mainly based on Phrostbyte in the end and everyone headed towards Berwick Cemetary to lap around the graveyard in rememberance. If people said "What about the Arthurs Seat Cruise?" I would've said "Yep.. let's roll" .... No one mentioned a word. I printed off 30 maps to get there too. Next time, I think I just keep it strictly RollaClub. Don't get me wrong, it was good fun, talking with all the other guys and eating the BBQ food and all, but if we want to have a cruise, don't mix it in with anything else... just keep it a Rolla Club cruise. So I could honestly say it wasn't RollaClub's 1st cruise... it was another BBQ gathering out of respect.

GZE82, where you there? What car did you come in?

Edited by Tiger

i thought it was still good to meet and greet a few people eventhough there was mainly toymods and a little of twincam.org. deffinatley have to have a rollaclub only CRUIZE though.

ill try to get there earlier next time though as getting lost in melbourne traffic is crap when ya don't know your way around for starters.

good to meet you TheNobbler too by the way, and score for the 26 wagon :P

i was in the white ae82 gze, where did u go after the bbq?

That 82 was bloody nice! Might have to clean mine up a bit! Woulda loved to have gone for a run in it to see the difference to my twinky.

I agree it was still a good event as I was able to mingle with some other groups as well, but a rollaclub only event might be the way to go next time.

Hey muller, that wagons sweet, better make an early start on that one! And nice to meet you too mate.

As for the lift home Tiger, any time...

My name is Jay, i'm the organiser on the Toymods forum.

Some things have been said on this forum and i'm not too keen about. I feel it's my duty to clarify a few matters as i think it's an insult and disrespectful to me and my club.

"just got taken over completely by the Toymods mob. It was under different circumstances as it was mainly based on Phrostbyte in the end and everyone headed towards Berwick Cemetary to lap around the graveyard in rememberance."

"mainly based on phrostbyte in the end" is a mis-statement...

My intention and SOLE intention from start to the end was Phrostbyte and ONLY Phrostbyte.

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5168 ; it is titled "PHROSTBYTE'S DEDICATION CRUISE"

His family, mother and father, brother, cousins and fiance attended. It was a place where Kev used to go to.

The "cruise" if anything was a tribute to the memories of Kevin and Kevin alone. It did not get taken over by us, by all means you have your freedom to elect and choose whatever and whenever you want to go...

Anyone from this forum could've chosen to go to Arthurs Seat at anytime but we felt it would defeat the purpose of the get together so toymods decided to see Kev off.

Do NOT place the blame on us if your members choose not to come or did not speak up about it.

I have spent hours planning and organising confirmations to make sure it would go smoothly, to think this cruise was done so your club can cruise i would've perferred if you did not come with us then.

Say if everyone who confirmed on this forum and decided to show and head to Arthur's Seat... i wouldn't have a problem with that.

Here's the point that really annoys me: As kind as you were John, i kept the channels of communication open and i allowed and invited your club to join us. Do not blame us because we kept to the plan and we showed up...

Please feel free to respond to this message if you feel there has been a mis-interpretation.

-Jay

just wanna say how good the day actually was, if it wasnt for the toymods boys taking the reins i dunno how the cruise would of turned out. i didnt know kev at all but was quite happy to show my appreciation to him and his family by showing up, also the blokes (and gals) that went were a grouse bunch.

just wanna say jay well done for a good day out, and that goes for all the other blokes that planned out the day