Budget Diff And Other Finishing Off Bits For Stock 4Age S/p In My Ke35

So I have finally finished the front end of my ke35, kit includes xt130 coil overs pug/hilux brake upgrade 4age small port and brand new (full recondition never been spun) t50 split case. Here's a list of what I'm stuck on at the moment, I need to know what clutch fork, throw out Bering and clutch to use as my hydrolic clutch system seems to work but the clutch fork wont return after decompression , it feels like I didn't even put a clutch in it. I need a tail shaft? Custom maybe and a diff. there are so many different options out the , and I just need something that can handle a stock 4age and have brakes that can keep up with the front setup. Is was just gunna get a complete custom one made up for about $4000 but a job change and Circumstances mean that poor old rolla has gone from street machine to budget build of the year. I know there are a lot of you out there who have built the exact car I'm trying too so plz anything to help me get this thing on the road faster would be much appreciated.

Thanks Dan

Members dont see this ad
clutch fork wont return after decompression

1- Does the piston & rod push further back into the slave cyl OK with the clutch pedal up? Just grab the clutch fork lever and push it towards the front of the car a few mm.

2- Does it do that just after you've pushed the clutch pedal down then up?

3- If you take the slave cyl off, does the clutch fork & release brg travel back and forth OK?

One problem would be hydraulics that are working outside their designed range and don't return correctly. Another would be having the release bearing drop off the end of its tube.

Thanks for the advise tojo2, I'll look into one. The slave cylinder does return to resting place (after I push it back) ok the fork seems loose like the Bering isn't making contact with the pressure plate? Basically after I bled the clutch system after I got peddle feel, next time I pushed it in, it went hard then when I checked under the car the rod from the slave cyl was all the way out and the fork was hard up (like hit the fly wheel hard up) so I decompressed the slave cyl by hand and can move the fork back and forth easily by hand with no résistance. I'm pretty sure the fork is out of one of the donar cars a fwd 4age rolla, "maybe the rwd t50 fork is longer" maybe the clutch is wrong I don't know. But the hydrolic system seems to be working fine