Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10 Head

Featured Replies

I would say yes, but I don't know for sure. I doubt many people on here have ever seen a 1.1lt K engine.

Is there any other type....

 

Yes, a 3K, 4K, 5K and 7K. I have also heard mention of a 2K but don't know anything about that one.

 

;)

suggest you measure cc of heads and compare as it might lower comp ratio

  • 1 month later...

I know putting a 1.1 K head on a 1.2 3K raises comp ratio nicely ...(never measured anything but went from leaving a couple of black marks to being able to smoke the tires off in first and second)...so I would guess the other way round would lower it below 9-1 and suck badly. But they will fit.

Edited by CorollaNut68

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.