7k Engine With Nos

OniBerserker

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah flowbench is the only way to get the best results.

Some guys up here in Brisbane use a guy by the name of Bob Frawley from Frawley Engine reconditioning. He is shit hot.

U should be able to find someone local

Nick there is plenty of people local,but with limited knowledge of these engines,i ported it and a mate flow tested it years back and it came up pretty good but that option of a flowbench no longer exists so I'm on the hunt again.

Anybody heard of The Head Stud Development Company in moorabin

It all comes down to what you want torque or high revs, preferably for drifting i would go high revs as you are never really puttin around and you always seem to sit over 5000 rpm, if any of you guys went to the D1 drift meet at willowbank a few weekends ago you woulda seen 3 sprinters out of the 2 hatches there was 1 running a 20 valve and the other a stock 16 valve and he was doin a fairly good job of throwing it around and for the price of a 4age these days thats what id be doin.

I paid $700 for my 86 model twinky seca, most places charge that for an engine, loom and ecu

Edited by Trev

why bother.

theyre unbreakable as they are.

if your gonna do crazyyyy stuff do a full strengthened rebuild (strengthened on the parts that arnt stong enough stock)

if not just do a normal rebuild . it will be cheaper than a new engine and you know definately whats going on.

i know in some "new" engines components are reused

why bother.

theyre unbreakable as they are.

if your gonna do crazyyyy stuff do a full strengthened rebuild (strengthened on the parts that arnt stong enough stock)

if not just do a normal rebuild . it will be cheaper than a new engine and you know definately whats going on.

i know in some "new" engines components are reused

What engine are you talking about, sorry this thread is all over the place