Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3K Hot Box Gasket

Featured Replies

They only usually come with either a VRS kit or a full gasket set, i might have one laying around, i'll go have a look,

 

cheers!

  • Author

Thanks for the offer but all sorted now. Found out that repco sell small sheets of the gasket material. don't know why they didnt tell me that in the first place.

cheers.

Thanks for the offer but all sorted now. Found out that repco sell small sheets of the gasket material. don't know why they didnt tell me that in the first place.

cheers.

 

I highly doubt it would be suitable for an exhaust gasket though! I've bought one through Bursons before. Did you also consider just getting one from Toyota?

  • Author

Hi Taz. The small sheet I bought looks to be made of the same material as exhaust gasket. 100mm x 150mm. From memory I think it should be big enough.

But can it take the heat?

  • Author

But can it take the heat?

 

I don't know. As I said, its 'looks' to be made of the same material as the exhaust like on the 3k. Is there something I'm missing? This is it after I cut it.

 

IMG_4522_zps5c3fb5e0.jpg

That is what you want. Shouldn't have a problem.

Edited by GJM85

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.