Brake Booster For Ke20

hey guys just wondering what brake boosters people are running in ke20s?

I'm running ae86 brakes on the front and have a series 1 rx7 diff with the drums on the rear and I'm in need of a decent booster. ive heard of people just running ke30 or ke70 boosters or even pajero ones. good options would be appreciated. :)

Members dont see this ad

I once saw a ke20 3kc with a factory installed booster. it was in a wrecking yard it was in the usa.

looked weird because the carb and the master cylinder were close together on the LH side of the engine bay.

the car was LH drive being in the usa.

i was thinking there must be a toyota part for this. it may have been used elsewhere. you could research the correct part number and see if there is one somewhere available. the car was a '74 corolla ke20, 3kc. looked like there were no mods

thanks guys ill probbaly end up just using a ke30 booster. don't need a massive one.

yea i drove my ke20 for 3 years in peak hour and through the hills with no booster and never had a problem just want to run one :)