Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2tg Bits For Sale

Featured Replies

I am selling bits off my 2tg as I am building a new motor. For sale

are:

twin 40mm webers

Intake manifold to suit

extractors

I am keeping the head but will be selling the block, and may be able to

supply an early non-efi head. So if someone maight be interested in a

complete carburetted 2tg minus flywheel and clutch I could sell it as a

whole package.

 

If anyone is interested they can call me on 0418 128 998. Parts or all.

Cheers, Rob.

hi mate

 

how much for the 40mm webers

very intrested

 

 

cheers james

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

whole ngine is now for sale. complete engine running for $900.

61 head.

twin webbers.

genie extractors

pm or ring for more details

Cheers, Rob

do you have an efi manifold for a 2tg you will part with?

 

cheers, lloyd

  • Author

No sorry. I think jonny rochester does on the yahoo hobart toyota groups.

so ur not keen to part with the webbers then i guess???

 

CHeers Sean

  • Author

Hi. I'll part with the webers. $350 neg. this includes the soft mounts, tubes and sock filters.

Intake manifold, $100.

I'm now going to keep my head again.

Extractors (genie) $100

Complete bottom end, $offers

so u'll want about 450 for the webbers and manifold??

 

Cheers Sean

  • Author

yes. maybe we can do a deal with a mount :lmao:

 

neg of course.

Edited by rob1

  • 2 weeks later...

witch engine mount did u want?? any other parts u might need?

 

Cheers Sean

  • Author

I need a t18 passenger side engine mount. That's about it. I also need a supra steel case box. If you are interested in the webers, filters, tubes and manifold I could work out a price for you if you have a passenger side mount.

yeh i got a mount i just gotta get the money first! if I'm gunna get em! otherwise i'll be waisting ur time if i doint have the money! but i deffinatly have the mount u need!

 

Cheers Sean

  • Author

what do you want for the mount?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.