Ke30-38 Throttle Cable For Engine Conversion

51RJZ

Members dont see this ad

Yeah mine has a 2j in it and an after market throttle body that sits quite forward. Did it just bolt up to the standard accelerator pedal? Any chance you could give me a rough length from the firewall to the end of cable?

It had a plug on it that clipped into the pedal, made like very easy. I did have to get the other end shortened (cable only) with a new lead on the end.

Its long enough to go round behind the motor, under the fuel rail and then do a 180 to connect to the throttle body. Without doing the 180 I reckon the end of the cable could nearly touch the radiator support panel.

http://www.atscables.com.au/ there at coopers plains. made my mates 60 series landcruiser cable to suit turbo engine in a day, under $100, i now have it and will use it for my twin carbs, if i didnt need it i would give it to you, its absolutely perfect. identical and works great.

the old dude there was really helpful, see how cheap he'l do it for. couldnt recommend higher

• 2 weeks later...