13Bt Into A 73 Sr5 Corolla

skully

First off id like to say i live in arkansas so no legality issues here. I'm wanting to know how to go about engine mounts? Does anyone have any sort of blueprint i could go off of to build my mounts? I can weld and stuff but on mounts i want a proven idea...no use in reinventing what's already here you know?

Members dont see this ad

I had a Cosmo injected 12A turbo in an SA22 RX7 that was good for 200hp at the flywheel on 7psi. It was noticeably angrier on 13psi.

Incrementally squeezing the throttle in 2nd through the twisty bits on an isolated country road one day, and looking down to see I was doing 9000 rpm before snatching 3rd was a revelatory experience.

I think they're getting hard to find everywhere.

Forget 12a's, they're too hard to find parts for now. Mazda has stopped making housings etc for them.

As for n/a vs turbo 13b it depends weather you want a relatively smooth turbo motor with the potential to make a shite load more power or an old school angry sounding large ported n/a screamer!?