Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13Bt Into A 73 Sr5 Corolla

Featured Replies

First off id like to say i live in arkansas so no legality issues here. I'm wanting to know how to go about engine mounts? Does anyone have any sort of blueprint i could go off of to build my mounts? I can weld and stuff but on mounts i want a proven idea...no use in reinventing what's already here you know?

  • Author

I looked at the thread but there's no mention of mounts for the rotary. I need some deminsions or someone who will sell mounts that are proven to work in a 73 corolla.

  • Author

What kind of power numbers could the 12a and rx4/rx5 13b's make? I was thinking fuel injected rx7 13b turbo but if the earlier stuff can make the power I'm after and i can get them in the usa then that would work too

I had a Cosmo injected 12A turbo in an SA22 RX7 that was good for 200hp at the flywheel on 7psi. It was noticeably angrier on 13psi.

 

Incrementally squeezing the throttle in 2nd through the twisty bits on an isolated country road one day, and looking down to see I was doing 9000 rpm before snatching 3rd was a revelatory experience.

 

I think they're getting hard to find everywhere.

Forget 12a's, they're too hard to find parts for now. Mazda has stopped making housings etc for them.

As for n/a vs turbo 13b it depends weather you want a relatively smooth turbo motor with the potential to make a shite load more power or an old school angry sounding large ported n/a screamer!?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.