Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Engine Oil Flush?

Featured Replies

Hiya guys,

 

As the title states, I'm not sure as to which brand to buy, I've never had any experience with this sort of product before and as a first time buyer I'd like to get it half way right. I guess they're all designed to carry out said job.

 

Anyone who has had both good and bad experiences with different brands, I'd like to know, I wan't to buy something that works!!

 

Low down, engine was rebuilt 10+ years ago, only done 20k before removal, upon inspection there is a fine/thin film of black over all internals, no major sludge of any sort.

 

Feedback would be greatly appreciated,

 

cheers!

Have you read up about using kerosene?

 

..which is what I used to use in the 1960s.. Kero and diesel 50:50, fire the motor up and let it idle for a few minutes. Maybe turn it off and leave it overnight, then fire it up again and idle it before dropping it out and changing the filter. It won't lubricate the bearings under load, so don't drive it or rev it.

  • Author

Thanks for the reply guys, i's be looking into it further,

 

cheers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.