Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clutch For 5K/t50 Help.

Featured Replies

G'day

So what's the best solution for the K series engine to T50 box clutch for street driving. I bought a T50 that came with a three puck clutch that's no good for city driving. I'm running a worked 5K that should be about 100hp.

Went to the clutch guy and he ordered a T22 clutch.

That arrived and the clutch plate (190mm) fits the T50 gearbox box spindle (21 tooth) but the T22 pressure plate is too big for the K series flywheel. Will a T series flywheel bolt to the K series crank? or will it foul the K/T bell housing?

Should I use a K50 box instead (which I also have) and use the heavy duty K series pressure plate I have and get a new clutch plate? or is there a clutch plate you can get that fits the T50 gearbox shaft and also fits in the K series pressure plate 180mm?

Any ideas?

K50 or T50 for 100hp ish engine?

Will a K series clutch handle that kind of power?

 

Cheers

Hey mate if you already have the k-t50 you might as well use it. A t series flywheel won't fit a k. Most clutch catalogues have listing of 'some 5 speeds' with the 21 tooth plate, that is a k-t kit. I have a very similar clutch in mine to the one you have for sale which is an exedy. I don't mind it for daily driving however I know another member here who got the exact same kit and hated it, he swapped it out for a full pate HD kit.

  • Author

Cheers, thanks for the info, I will do some hunting. I want something drivable as my Missus will want to drive sometimes!

PBR R7098W You may be able to cross reference PBR brand across to others but this what your after.

 

rob

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.