Club Rego In Vic

Brian Brown

Hello ladies and gents,

I picked myself up an '81 ke70 a few weeks ago and wish to put club plates on it in a few months once the rust repairs are done. Just wondering which clubs you guys have had rego with and how you have found them to deal with (requirements and the like). I have google searched but not really found what I am after so qny input would be appreciated

Cheers

Members dont see this ad

Assuming you are in Melb, why not come along to a Toyota Car Club Vic meeting? From memory (but on the webpage) it is the second Tuesday of the month, held at Bell's Hotel in Sth Melb. You can find out about the aims, requirements and expectations on you for club reg, as well as finding out a bit more about what the club gets up to. There really is something for everyone.

You are sure to find some like minded people there.

And make sure you come to Classic Japan in December, which the club organises.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/70666-classic-japan-2014-december-7-como-park-south-yarra/

If you do end up joining a car club for club rego most clubs want you to be member for a few months before they will let you apply for club rego & now it will require a Vic RWC too for club rego so you need to make sure you do a good job on the rust repairs & that the car looks half descent too ...

• 2 weeks later...

Will do. Well, I just got home from classic japan and I must say it was excellent. Shame about the weather but hey. Also, I am a bit spazzy and cannot figure out how to put stuff up in the market place. So here goes. I have the air conditioning from my ke70 that I wish to give away. Minus wiring still in car and bracket. Anyone interested? Just trying to clear some shed space.

Cheers