April 8, 200620 yr comment_111578 Got news earlier that Bianca wrote off(well suspected) her aw11. Aparently spent 4 hours in hospital having x-rays and stuff after she put her mr2 into a tree head on. Thats about all the details i have at the moment. Can't go see her due to her family not really liking me for stupid reasons. The scary thing was that recently she's been waking up after having nightmares about crashing her mr2 into a tree. We spoke about it and she thought that it was on the way home from her sisters b'day, even more scary was the fact that it happend on the way to her sisters b'day. I was at a mates b'day at the time and had my phone on silent, so yet again I'm in the bad books for not answering phone, can't see her or anything so yeah sittin at home now and can't shut my mind off. Edited April 9, 200620 yr by Clown Report
April 8, 200620 yr comment_111594 ouch mate.. Just try to keep cool, untill things move into the direction you want them too... Dang :P Report
April 8, 200620 yr comment_111598 womans intuition is always right in things like these. Hate to say it, but if she's been dreaming it, it will happen, happens to me all the time :P Just try n get someone else to drive next time if any dreams like this come up, better to be safe than sorry. And I'm sorry that she's hurt and the cars gone :) there have been way too many accidents lately :P Just be glad she's alive and in the best hands possible at the hospital :P Report
April 8, 200620 yr comment_111603 hmm, when i first saw the title i was like oh my god etc etc, but now its all good cos it wasnt yours, ahwell such a shame to see some good machinery go to waste.... ...ive still got my rear cut lol, want any parts? Report
April 8, 200620 yr comment_111606 Dude.. screw cars in situations like these ey? People are not replaceable .. Edited April 8, 200620 yr by Teddy Report
April 8, 200620 yr comment_111607 Exactly Teddy. Just glad she is ok. There is nothing worse than not being able to see the person you love. I feel for you mate. Hope you get to see her soon Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111609 I hope she's okay. And I agree with MissSydneyCruising - if you dream something or imagine yourself doing something, sometimes you'll cause it to happen. The only thing to do is to make yourself think that it will not happen and that you will avoid making it happen. Anyway, I hope Bianca doesn't have any serious after effects. Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111621 I am so soory to hear about this, dude! Just came back from a weekend away. When you get the chance to see her, please pass on my kindest of regards and let her know my thoughts are with her. I am sorry to hear about the wheels gone, but Bianca takes priority with this one, as this could've been worse and claimed her life too. She's in good hands now so we'll see her when she comes out of this one. And yep.... Instincts/gut feelings/dreams.... pretty scary. I dreamed one of my friend's family members death in high school. That's why I have always stuck to my instincts (what Tigers do best) :P And I've learnt mother's gut feelings are twice as strong! Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111658 Just got off phone, this gets freakier, accident happend at 8:45 last night (sat night) Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111659 She is all good, car sounds screwed and she's lucky to be alive, if she'd gone off road 1 meter further or something she woulda hit bigger tree etc. So Glad to hear her voice and that she's fine. Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111664 Hey guys.. Bianca Here... just want to say thankyou to everyone for there responces to joels post. i am ok. just alot of bumps and bruises and a little shaken up. The car does have alot of damage and would need a whole front end so i am doubting the fact that it will be repairable. Just thought i would say thanks personally... Love Bianca Report
April 9, 200620 yr Author comment_111665 Bianca asked me if i could post up the pics for her. Just shows how bad the car is, and how the car ended up. Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111666 ouchies! sorry to hear and hope you a full and speedy recovery!!! Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111713 Joel... you have ALOT of neck massages to do, I'd imagine! That would've been a VERY hard impact on the body let alone the car. I sure do you hope you make a solid recovery from this. Glad to see you make the effort to say thanks personally too :P We truely appreciate that. Hang in there :P Report
April 9, 200620 yr comment_111727 Just got onto Rollaclub, sorry to hear about this. Best wishes towards a speedy recovery etc. Dan. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now