R.i.p Aw11

Got news earlier that Bianca wrote off(well suspected) her aw11. Aparently spent 4 hours in hospital having x-rays and stuff after she put her mr2 into a tree head on. Thats about all the details i have at the moment. Can't go see her due to her family not really liking me for stupid reasons.

The scary thing was that recently she's been waking up after having nightmares about crashing her mr2 into a tree. We spoke about it and she thought that it was on the way home from her sisters b'day, even more scary was the fact that it happend on the way to her sisters b'day. I was at a mates b'day at the time and had my phone on silent, so yet again I'm in the bad books for not answering phone, can't see her or anything so yeah sittin at home now and can't shut my mind off.

Edited by Clown

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

womans intuition is always right in things like these. Hate to say it, but if she's been dreaming it, it will happen, happens to me all the time :P Just try n get someone else to drive next time if any dreams like this come up, better to be safe than sorry.

And I'm sorry that she's hurt and the cars gone :) there have been way too many accidents lately :P Just be glad she's alive and in the best hands possible at the hospital :P

I hope she's okay. And I agree with MissSydneyCruising - if you dream something or imagine yourself doing something, sometimes you'll cause it to happen. The only thing to do is to make yourself think that it will not happen and that you will avoid making it happen.

Anyway, I hope Bianca doesn't have any serious after effects.

I am so soory to hear about this, dude! Just came back from a weekend away. When you get the chance to see her, please pass on my kindest of regards and let her know my thoughts are with her. I am sorry to hear about the wheels gone, but Bianca takes priority with this one, as this could've been worse and claimed her life too. She's in good hands now so we'll see her when she comes out of this one.

And yep.... Instincts/gut feelings/dreams.... pretty scary. I dreamed one of my friend's family members death in high school. That's why I have always stuck to my instincts (what Tigers do best) :P And I've learnt mother's gut feelings are twice as strong!

Hey guys..

Bianca Here... just want to say thankyou to everyone for there responces to joels post.

i am ok. just alot of bumps and bruises and a little shaken up.

The car does have alot of damage and would need a whole front end so i am doubting the fact that it will be repairable.

Just thought i would say thanks personally...

Love Bianca

Joel... you have ALOT of neck massages to do, I'd imagine!

That would've been a VERY hard impact on the body let alone the car. I sure do you hope you make a solid recovery from this. Glad to see you make the effort to say thanks personally too :P We truely appreciate that.

Hang in there :P