R.i.p Aw11

Goin to the docters with her for checkup tomorrow at some stage and then spending the rest of the day with her. Will talk about what we're goin to do with car/how to get it back to ballarat and the like aswell. Theres a photo of it goin up on towtruck that looks a bit worse then the other two. So yeah, lots of massages and cheering up tomorrow. Anyway I'm off to bed now, finally getting some sleep.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an update. I typed this earlier and must have accidently closed it so here goes!!

Bianca's all good, hobbling around but far better then she could be. Went to doctors yesterday and pyhsio today. Pains getting a bit worse but possibly just due to her starting to relax but may need to wear a neck brace if not feeling a bit better on the weekend.

Cars still in castlemain (hot rod capital of vic), which is about an hour and a half drive in car each way. Goin to get the wreck tomorrow and talk about wahts happening with it. 75% sure it will end up in a corolla though.

Cars currently sitting at my place. Took at trip past the accident site and bianca remembers everything that happend now. One more reason to hate 4wd owners!!!!. She remembers being high beamed by a 4wd which caused everything.

Found out some shocking things about the car aswell which made me even more suprised about how little damage was done to the car. I knew there was some rust in places but i didn't think there would be rust in some of the places. The massive bumper intrusion bar thing (metal behind behind bar) was rusted through in the same spot that smacked the tree.

I'll post a heap more photo's of the car, the damage, the site, and the rust later.

=----- Joel

This will kinda be a long post and I'm attempting to kill dialup users who want to see all the pics.

p41100014wi.th.jpg

Car damage side on

p41100023vf.th.jpg

Rust holes in the support behind bodykit

p41100035ww.th.jpg

Behind head light

p41100062ig.th.jpg

Goin onto trailer

p41100053ly.th.jpg

Rim damage side

p41100108qi.th.jpg

cannon pushed across

p41200119go.th.jpg

on trailer

p41200143fd.th.jpg

looking angry

:) Thanks Joely for putting up the pictures..

My car is going to be sadly missed, but i think everyone is just happy that I'm ok. Today was a bit of an emotional day and it has showed me alot of things..

I just hope no one else looses their car without full comp insurance...

Guys if u don't have full comp.... GET IT! its worth it.. you NEVER KNOW when this stuff will happen..

- Bianca :D

p41200167yp.th.jpg

bianca gets blinded by 4wd locks up and heads towards tree where Dale and bianca are standing

p41200194uh.th.jpg

tree bianca hit on left, and standing infront of second tree that.......

p41200216cj.th.jpg

the number plate was embedded in

p41200236yv.th.jpg

bianca standing infront of where she ended up

p41200276ve.th.jpg

looking back up road.

• 2 weeks later...

The wreck has finally left the house, good to see the trash gone and can park a real mr2 in its place. To much of my money, time and energy spent only to get stuffed around. Sorry goes out to the ladies that view this thread but I'm sick of females at the moment!