December 5, 201411 yr comment_691543 Ok, so up for sale is a 1993 nissan pulsar. Originally had a 1.6L ga16de engine in it. The head gasket went so i decided to be adventurous and drop a sr20de into it. I found a guy upgrading his sr20de to a turbo motor so took everything i needed, engine, box, cross member, mounts, ecu, exhaust, driveshafts, ecu...also have a pair of gtir brakes for it. I spent all week swapping parts in and out of my car, got to the final stage of trying to line the gearbox up and its beyond me. I have bitten off more than i could chew and now have surrendered and want to just be done with it. come take it all away for cheap. ill put the price at $1000. You can come rip the parts out that you want and leave the rest, or you can tow it, or you can line the gearbox up put the driveshafts in and then drive it away (its still registered) If you have any questions give me a call or text on 0435 220 141 car is located in kuraby (Logan city, 15 mins south of Brisbane) thanks, Calam. pictures to come in a second. Report
December 5, 201411 yr comment_691548 Can't be hard to finish!! I've had a SSS for a few years now, bought for my son and he donated it back when he bought something new. They are lovely car, very toquey and smooth, and surprising grip in the nose considering the usual FWD understeer. The rear hatch rattles like shit now I think about it, but other that that they are roomy, smooth and easy-to-drive. Ive always said that the moment someone runs up the rear of it I'm putting the motor in a KE70! They take about 4 haybales and a few bits... If you have had the clutch off the motor, the problem will simply be that you haven't got the plate right in the middle of the flywheel. If its a mm or more out the gearbox spline can't slide in. Report
December 6, 201411 yr Author comment_691604 I'll be finishing it off at this stage, will likely go up for sale again in the near future however Report
December 7, 201411 yr Author comment_691616 Sorry man. Couple days late. Was ready to burn that thing to the ground lol...oh well, sorted in the end Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now