Ke15

Bear95

Real SL's had twin carbs, lighter fly wheel, more duration on cam shaft, higher compression head, different gear ratio on 3rd gear, a centre console, extra brackets weld in floor of car, extra badges, steering wheel, and more.

Well you couldn't even tell if its authentic because the engine has been replaced. Who knows if he kept the original gearbox and things like the centre console or steering wheel are definitely not there. This seller is joking, you wouldn't even be able to tell if it was real or not just from the pictures, only if you were to physically inspect the shell

I wouldn't even bother with it and 6 grand is a lot of money could buy a freaking muscle car for that, or totally pimp out a rolla

Members dont see this ad

I don't know what they are worth, but I would be wary of this one as He says not much rust in body & doesn't mention where or try to take photos of the said rust, he also mentions it doesn't bring unwanted attention, I assume as to how rough it looks is what he's getting at ?? as its basically a stock car ..

And he talks about being resprayed & no doubt its covering up poor repairs ..

Also the front seats are the wrong colour for the car & poorly done too & I imagine the back seats will be the same or worse, so in my eyes they account for nothing as it will need redoing ..

As has been said leave this one & look for a cleaner example that will no doubt be dearer but it will turn out much better in the long run & usually ends up costing you less in the long run too .