Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke35 Stock Wheel And Tyre Size?

Featured Replies

Been looking around for a while now but can't seem to find any info on the offset of the stock wheels. Also, tyre size too. My ones have 185/60's on them but I've gathered they're not the right size as the speedo is out and the clearance between the front strut and tyre is like 1mm. Just needed so I can start looking at what wheels will fit. Cheers.

  • Author

Look down 3 posts

 

After rim specs and factory tyre specs for a ke35, not tyres for a ke30. Rim width's and offsets are vital for finding what'll fit.

They're the same between ke30 and ke35.. Do you have the factory rims on your car? If so the width and offset are printed on them.

  • Author

They're the same between ke30 and ke35.. Do you have the factory rims on your car? If so the width and offset are printed on them.

 

I do have the factory rims but the paint is so heavy it's unreadable. I can only gather the obvious which is 13".

  • Author

The tyre size and rim width is in that thread. if you have stock wheels you can measure the offset yourself

 

I was just hoping for a simple straight answer but if no one knows (surprisingly) I'll just measure cheers.

I made a thread asking about stock wheel sizes for a ke30. Theres a good chance a 30 would share sizes with a 35

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.