Weber Dcoe

balaiz

Members dont see this ad

Yep, that's the one. Not the best design in the world, but it is made to fit a lot of different cars.

I made my own linkage setup from scrap around the shed, although I bought the brass djustable arm. It wan't hard & I haven't touched it in the 4years since I did it-

The quadrant that rotates on the end of the cable came off some carb lying around, I just had it welded onto a long bolt..

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/42407-the-girls-ke70/

opened the sidedrafts today and heres what i found in it...

f8 emulsion tube

205 air correctors

150 main jets

50/100 idle jet and not sure what the idle tube is, nothing written on it.

36 choke tube. did not take a look at the aux tubes.

no accelerator jets.

if i run it on this setup it would run very rich right?

The Torana XU-1 ran 36chokes with 150 mains and 190 air, so yours would be leaner if anything, but they are big chokes to run. The bottom end of the rev range might struggle.

There is a Ford 122E full race motor listed with twin DCOEs on 36 chokes, they run 135mains and 160airs, so that would stay rich. The Lotus Cortina/Elan ran 36chokes too, with 140 and 160jets.

I think the chokes will be far too big for a non-racing motor, even a single DCOE with those parts would run a 2L. Try what you have but expect to go down in choke sizes & jets to something like Corollaarts.