February 10, 201511 yr comment_694015 Hey guys, I've just purchased a Ke30 in the original mustard. I would like to give it a respray in this colour. I'm struggling to find the paint code anywhere. If someone could provide that to me, I'd appreciate it. Report
February 10, 201511 yr comment_694018 Hello Kai, It should be written on a plaque near the middle of the firewall that has TOYOTA written at the top and then lists; model engine frame number colour/trim transmission/axle factory If this is missing there are at least a couple members here with that colour and they should be along soon. Report
February 10, 201511 yr comment_694029 Colour code is AZ for the mustard patch on my 1978 ke35. Edited February 10, 201511 yr by peterd Report
February 10, 201511 yr comment_694031 Yeah nah, my sedan is AZ. AZ is "Buff" http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_codes_toyota_A-G.php Report
February 13, 201511 yr comment_694152 Any painter who knows their stuff should be able to match it by eye. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now