Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Got the first stage of the Gorilla done, 4 link rear end, shortened Hilux Diff with ford axles and disc brakes, coarse adjustable inverted watts link, adjustable sway bar, in a KE55. The plan with the car is to build a bit of an all rounder, as we don't get enough drag racing, or track racing here to specialise in one or the other. I'm building it so that I can adjust bars/springs change wheels and tyres and have a bit of fun any chance I get. A bit like a track car that I can get to hook up at the strip. Has been 2 years to get this far, but slow progress is still progress!

I have a Commodore K-frame sitting on the floor in the shed, and I've heard that they can be put into a KE55 but I can't find any information about it. All the searching I've done has turned up fruitless though, anyone heard of it being done? I would like to use it as it would give me easy access to the commodore aftermarket in terms of brakes, struts, springs etc, and it gives me a rack and pinion steering making a 1uz so much easier to fit.

post-4240-0-99969300-1428404456_thumb.jpg

post-4240-0-31280100-1428404699_thumb.jpg

post-4240-0-46781500-1428404762_thumb.jpg

  • 4 months later...

I'm surprised I'm the first to comment?!

 

That looks awesome.

Nothing better than big rubber under the bum of a KE!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.