Ke55 Daily & Ke25 Project

mrselfdestruct

I'm a relatively new poster here (long time reader) and thought I might chuck up some pics of my DD and Project KE25.

Stock KE55 beater, complete with dodgy manual conversion, 50% compression on #1 Cylinder and noisy tappets!

T0_-1_1300028.jpg

Project KE25, currently being stripped for small rust repairs/acid dip/respray and a FULL rebuild/restoration of every single mechanical/electronic/interior component.

T0_-1_1300030.jpg

That's it! Will post more pics as I progress.

Members dont see this ad

Thanks mate, yeah I actually got it looking like this (Warning: Sorry large picture ahead):

http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?actio...w&ident=1300285

So basically have everything I need plus the KE55 for brakes/spares when it runs out of rego. It's also a deluxe model so it came with cool embroidered seats and shit. :lolcry:

It was resprayed dodgy mango/orange as you can see by the picture but is/was cracked and faded all over the place so it will be resprayed black, interior was brown w/black door trims and everything being replaced will also be black. Going to get some TE27 flares, put the chrome trim back on, lower it a little and put some performance superlites mags on it. Should look pretty tough I hope. :lolcry:

Black will look good, just be prepared when you get a scratch, it will be visable. Good to hear your putting the chrome back on. Chrome rocks. I hate it when people paint over chrome.

Does orange go well with brown interior?? I'm trying to come up with some ideas as I will be painting my car soon. My interior is brown at the moment. I'd perfer not to redo the interior right away, so i'm looking for colours that may match. So far i only know of yellow and white that may match. My car is already yellow. Eventually my interior may be changed to black, and that goes with anything.

I think the orange colour is stock as is interior trim so yeah it matches pretty well, it's a dark brown and I think that pretty much goes with anything lol. I like the orange and I know black is a difficult colour in regards to finish/maintenance but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't try, it's got to be black lol. Thanks for the comments.

Chrome FTW. :lolcry:

Edited by mrselfdestruct