Opinions Required: Ae82 Seca

Trev

Hey guys i did a bit of photochopping on my seca and i would just like a few opinions of it, Basically all i did was lowered it, did the door bottoms black and put a rear bar on it as the pic was taken b4 i got a rear bar. I wouldnt mind doin it like this as it does need a paint and a lowering.

Original Pic:

post-1373-1145202851_thumb.jpg

Want to do pic:

post-1373-1145202896_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad

I think it looks better!! Any car looks great lowered.

P.S. You should have added some definition to the bumper and maybe the doors. You could have done this by adding some glare on the bumper like what the front one has.

Edited by JiP_01

Dude, i didn't mean to upset you. I was just trying to giv u some advice. Anyway i played with your pic and came up with this. Its not that great. Could do with a touch up but i just threw it togther in like 5 mins.

The back wheel looks f@$ked tho.

post-1158-1145263546.jpg

Dude, i didn't mean to upset you. I was just trying to giv u some advice. Anyway i played with your pic and came up with this. Its not that great. Could do with a touch up but i just threw it togther in like 5 mins.

The back wheel looks f@$ked tho.

hey mate sorry you took it the wrong way i was sayin i dunno what u said it went over my head as i havnt used photo shop before, didnt you see me :lolcry:

Edited by Trev

HAHAHA!

I know you can... I'm just old fashioned and rather an old school rolla with a single color (custom car style).. just looks neater.

BUT if 2 tone gets your rocks off, then so be it :lolcry:

But yeah... dump and rim it.... GOTTA GO DISH! It's an 86, don't forget :lolcry: hehehe

Nope its an 85 :lolcry: i didnt know what black door bottoms would look like but the car looks a bit weird with black bumpers and nothin between so i thought id give it a paint and i thought it might be a nice change.