Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Child Seats In Ke10??

Featured Replies

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am looking at getting an early model KE, most likely a KE10. I am just trying to figure out the legalities on having a child seat in the back?

 

Has anyone got any info on this or experience?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am looking at getting an early model KE, most likely a KE10. I am just trying to figure out the legalities on having a child seat in the back?

 

Has anyone got any info on this or experience?

 

Should be fine with appropriate restraint points fitted. A mate just had points professionally fitted to his hq and his wifes fc.

The guy he used is melb based.

Edited by kickn5k

  • Author

Should be fine with appropriate restraint points fitted. A mate just had points professionally fitted to his hq and his wifes fc.

The guy he used is melb based.

 

Thanks, the only thing I wasn't really sure on was because they don't come with seatbelts standard it might be a problem.

You will need to get rear seat belts fitted (professionally) if not already done.

Then you will need to get an anchor point fitted (I'm fairly sure they don't have one).

 

I'm going to be doing the same when I can afford it. Need to get the little man in the car!!

Hi Australian built [ami] Corollas have anchor points already built in under the rear seat just remove the rubber pluges Cheers Lou

  • 1 month later...

My US model has seat belts and I've had several kid seats in the back over the years, should be 4 holes between the seat bottom and back where eyebolts attach, not sure if the holes are threaded but I think so. All the bodies should have about the same places for fittings, mine has all the cutouts for right hand drive, you'd just have to swap the dash...actually you could almost put the instrument cluster in the glovebox hole but the ignition would be on the opposite side of the car.

I can belt three people in the back (small people) but nowdays I'm the only one ever in the car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.