4X108 Pcd Alloys With -7 Et

corollaTE27Fan

Certainly if you go 114.3, the choices expand somewhat. But that requires a bit more work, part sourcing and cash to changeover to that pcd as mentioned previously. But on the basis of your plan to go 4AGE, and the need to upgrade to a likely T series rear end which will be 114.3, you may wish to go that way sooner than later.

http://www.importmonster.com.au/yahoo?cat=2084199053&term=114.3&page=5#2084199053

Members dont see this ad

I agree entirely but its gonna take me a while to source parts so in the meantime I was going to run the car as it is but it needs a little more street cred in my opinion hence changing the wheels.

As it stands with the deal I have on the wheels and the cost of refurbing plus new tyres I can have my temp street cred for peanuts and save my reddies for the serious upgrades.

I am OK with the engine and gearbox as I should be able to source these from within the UK but the 'T' series front and rear end parts will probably have to come from further afield which will take a bit longer as shipping costs tend to double the overall cost of whatever I look at.

Thanks for the advice thus far, maybe I should just emigrate to Australia and bring the car with me!

Got a good deal on the TWR Hurricane wheels in the end. They have an identical off sett as the standard road wheels and are 6J and 13" diameter and fit nicely in the arches though can't use them just yet as they need a refurb and I need to get some longer wheel studs and some spigot rings to get the wheels fitted hu centric as at present they centre on just the wheel studs.

I need about 15 mm additional length on the studs to get some closed head nuts on properly. I believe Lexus IS300 studs might just do the trick, any tips on best length to go for on stock hubs.

I can see that front ts will be easy to do but not sure yet about the rears as there may not be enough room to get longer studs in - any tips on how best to do the rears?

Cheers

Edited by corollaTE27Fan

In Australia you head along to your local wreckers with a punch and hammer, and look for a rear wheel drive Mitsubishi sigma/magna. They're about 8 mm longer and when I last got some, the guy laughed at me when I asked how much and told me and my bolts to piss off before he changed his mind. The fronts are easier to get out. Not sure how common they are in the uk.

You will just have to see how you go getting them in to the rear hub. Hopefully you don't need to pull the axles.