Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corona Rear Axle Dimensions

Featured Replies

Hi guys,apologies as I know its not specifically corolla related so wasnt surte where to put it but I know a few of you have Coronas so I'm hoping someone can give me a dimension from centre to centre of the spring pads on the rear axle of a RT104 Corona? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.Pete

990mm but don't take this as true ,hard to measure this time on saturday .

 

Will do it tomorrow properly

 

rob

  • Author

Thanks Rob,that seems a bit narrow but will wait for confirmation.

Edited by oldie

Pete its 1000mm centre to centre,from a RT 104 wagon.

 

rob

  • Author

many thanks,will go out now and check against what I have in mind.Pete

  • Author

Damn,well that wont work,20mm to short centre to centre,I was sure I was told it would fit. Anyway,would anyone know if the RT80 would be the same as the 104's? I was given a model name that would fit what I wanted exactly but I have forgotten it but I was pretty sure it was a rt80 or rt104, I need 1020mm centres on the spring pad mounts,maybe someone has an idea,being fitted to a non toyota/corona car that has been fitted with a toyo engine..

Cut them off and reweld them ,or better still cut them off make some new ones.

 

Hay cart rear ends are fairly simple compared to coil spring rear ends.

 

rob

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.