What Got You Into 'rollas?

been into rolla since i was a kid, my dad used to rally them and build them for local competitors in Perth, so i grew up on a steady diet of ke25's with 2t s and later 2tg's in them. I've owed 5 of them now and just love the way they drive and that they are fairly unbreakable..... as for the k15 and the KE25 thats broken in my shed thats another story...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just fu**in love um ay!

probably when i was about 12, 13 and i saw this minta white ke20 slammed with white walls, vanetian, original as, with those front mudflaps, buzzin past, and i had no idea what it was but i new it just looked sooo mega cool and i new that i wanted one from then on!

i like the olskool mazzys for sure, but the old rollas just give me goosbumps!

i get the biggest boner when i see some random minta cruze past me,

i gotta say i see more old mazdas than i do old corolla's! i mean i see millions of ke70's and ke55's but ya see shit all good condition ke1X, ke2X, and ke3X

love the way they drive, love it how small they are! love the sleek look, the nice rounded backs on the coupes OHHHHHHH! (CUMS EVERYWHERE!)

HEHEHE! go the corollas! :P :cool: :dance:

....haydn

Edited by ke rollin 20