March 17, 201610 yr comment_703666 A friend came round when I was wiring the 4AGE and gave me a thick book of Japanese car wiring diagrams. Here's the KE70 one. I'll do the KE30/55 next. Its 6144x2060 by 2.28Meg, I hope it doesn't get re-sized on the server. Fail... turns into 93Kb... can't see a thing. Photochop does the same. Send me a PM if you'd like the real size, or if you have a server that won't re-size it. A poor wiring diagram is just not worth having. Edited March 17, 201610 yr by altezzaclub Report
March 18, 201610 yr comment_703676 Or get a Dropbox account, you can get a free one that'd have enough storage for diagrams, then share a public link. Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_703693 Try this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0xs2udvrv9qfl2/downloadfile.jpg?dl=0 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now