Park Brake Disabler Auto To Manual Conversion Wiring

bluetang

Hi there,

I'm trying really hard to finish my ke55 hardtop auto to manual conversion ASAP.

I'm stuck on wiring I think. putting the flywheel on yesterday I knocked the starter motor out and it sparked and I assumed it was dead. Ive got another incase, however I think my problem is that I have to bridge the wires off the centre console? at the moment whilst touching one of the red wires with either or both black wires the brake light on the dash goes on. unfortunately the red to red and black to black does nothing.

When I turn the key all the electronics work, but the starter motor makes no noise.

Please save me and blue beast.

Gabriel.

Edited by bluetang

Members dont see this ad

Yep, you have to bridge the wires in the plug that was the park disabler. I use a fuse... Handy to take with you when you park the car in unsavory areas.. Mine were-

On the auto gearlever, the red/blue pair are the reverse lights and the black/white pair are the park lock. The other pair are for the light inside the auto lever at night.