Ke70 Panel Van Dual Headlight Upgrades?

Hi guys. V long time no post! Sold my old KE70 sedan years ago to travel for 3 years, now i'm back and this time I'm planning on an amazing KE70 shaggin wagon.

It seems that KE70 flat front panno's have a different style of flat front to KE70 sedans.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience converting these to dual headlight? It seems that quite a few panno's have had this done to them by swapping the fenders and bonnet to flatfront KE70 sedan fenders and bonnet. Is this correct, are there any pitfalls or issues connecting this all together? Is this the only way or easiest way it's done? Quite a few Aussie panno's have this done to them. For example this build thread appears to have a slant front panno with the front fenders replaced by flat front ke70 sedan fenders, to accomadate the standard dual headlights that is common on KE70 sedans in Australia:

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/144804-84-ke70-panel-van.html

EDIT: turns out the above link had its fenders and bonnet cut and welded. still interested in any advice.

Edited by rjenman

Members dont see this ad

The panel van square fronts are slightly longer than the sedan square fronts. You'll need to buy all the hanging panels from the windscreen forwards off a square front sedan/wagon and bolt them on.

Quad light brackets *should* bolt directly to the panel van radiator support but don't quote me on it. Could be a similar case like with slant front and the bolt holes are all different on the rad support.