April 9, 20179 yr comment_708877 Howdy fellas have an ae71 with a 4age sitting in it basically everything's all good besides the face it getting a doughey clutch after about five or so minutes driving, heat wrapped the exhaust and it's not worked any miracles for me what else could you guys recommend Report
April 9, 20179 yr comment_708878 Got any photos of your clutch slave line and how close it is to your exhaust? I put a banjo fitting on my clutch slave in my old 4age ke70. This kept the line away from the exhaust nicely. Report
April 9, 20179 yr Author comment_708879 I'll snap up some photos tomorrow when I get home, was thinking of possibly running a braided line and then some sort of high temp fluid if I can find anything of the sort Report
April 12, 20179 yr comment_708925 If you re-route it, it stays far away, and then just use a banjo bolt as previously described Report
April 12, 20179 yr comment_708927 Yeah here is my before and after on the banjo fitting i used. you can see the exhaust in the first photo. Mine actually wasn't that close really, but my mate who had some sort of aftermarket extractors was basically touching the clutch line without the banjo. [/URL] Edited April 12, 20179 yr by ke70dave Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now