Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Speedometer Clusters for KE70

Featured Replies

Hey guys!!

I'm lookingto buy a new speedometer cluster for my DX Corolla. Not worried about the 'factory look' any recommendations or links to sites would be fantastic!!

Not to be rude, but there are a lot of topics on this. All I can really say is, I don't think there are any direct aftermarket bolt in clusters for 70s. So you'd have buy different gauges and make something.

WHY do you want another/different speedo?

 

In my case I got a Euro speedo because the USA speedo stops @ 85 mph

 

TE71 GT (2TG powered) cluster

normal_Box_from_arieh_-_cluster_inside4.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.