Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SloRolla's Slow Ke30

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've been stock piling parts recently,

 

Picked up this 5k with a bunch of goodies for only $600! (Cheers Gavin you legend)

5kengine.jpg.de725661cd2935f345e81fe9c4a7b112.jpg
 

Then I picked up these matched twin SU carbs with the full K series kit for $250 delivered. Sweet! Not sure if I want to go normal air filter or trumpets with socks.

 

TwinSu.thumb.jpg.b0deb34e94fa08b3bf49f07c564bd1d2.jpg

 

The plan is, in the new year to strip the engine bay, fix some minor rust and paint it.

Then source a 5 speed and enjoy it :)

 

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

current situation, been cleaning up the head to get it off to the machinist, and carbs are being rebuilt in the next few weeks27606221_188821741707585_242861464_o.thumb.jpg.31a6c9d5137d306b947ce45ec3c61053.jpg

I also got some front coilovers for a steal, if anyone wants some ke70 camber-tops I've got some to sell.

 

27744252_409261919505144_1144651268_o.thumb.jpg.38073def8bb117f09de9738f36aacf08.jpg

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I got a pretty good deal on a parts car, all this for the amout of $0!!!

zucc.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I had a great time at my first Toyota Nationals. Everyone was super friendly and a really good time!

 

29994334_206789156577510_2138166341_o.thumb.jpg.d5da2ac9512d4e492f4dfb7f48a1b3d3.jpg

 

In other news, I got my new carbs. I think they're stunning!

 

 

29995272_206822553240837_1541249938_o.thumb.jpg.d3b563bb2e902f71762d3ebeae308a20.jpg

 

I also bought a 5 speed that is currently sitting at my grandmothers place ready to be picked up!

 

 

 

  • 5 months later...

Nice roof rack is sweet

Edited by gibson88
n/a

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.